Thursday, September 11, 2014

Pizza Box Art

A friend recently turned 30. I wanted to make him something special for his birthday. I went to Jo and Johns pizza in Absecon and bought two pizza boxes.
I made a design and punched out holes in the box with a pen.
I bought these lights from the $.79 Store 
pushed them through the holes and super glued them in
Plugged it in and had this. If you're having trouble reading it, it says "Pizza Life"
I figured you could have it plugged in and hang it up like a picture. So one of the lights were out in the Z and I tried to fix it. Since I glued them in, I pulled the light buld out of the fixture and ruined the entire thing. It took me about 3 hours to complete it and was angry all the time I put in was wasted. So I was going to do another one but kept it super simple and made this... 
He enjoyed it.