Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Mob City

I hate TV these days. Acting is so terrible and ruins what could be a great show. I got an iTunes card from my boss and was searching through the list of shows, movies and music. I saw commercials for Mob City on TV but figured it was another trash product from the heartless disenchanted corporate media monsters ( I know I sound like a serious anarcho punk rocker right now ). I watched a preview of the show and figured I would give it a chance. I watched the first episode...
BLOWN AWAY!! I dont want to power through the entire season, I dont want to watch every episode in one sitting, I want to enjoy it. The acting is perfect, the story is pretty good and its something new that isnt trash! I hope the rest of the season is as good as the first episode. If its trash, I will be retracting this post.

No comments: