Sunday, May 6, 2012

VHS Screeners

Movie is pretty good. I remember seeing it on Disney when I was younger
"No sun? No Surf? No babes? No problem!
A landlocked California dude trades his surfboard for rollerblades
in this contemporary comedy with awesome youth appeal."
Seth Green ("Pump up the volume")? He had maybe 4 lines in that movie, he had more lines in My Stepmothers an Alien
Never watched this when it was on TV. It was one of those shows I remember hating cause I had no interest in it. Well I watched about a half an hour of this.... and now I love it.
really excited to watch more episodes

1 comment:

Spencer Tietjen said...

Jay! I am wondering if you still have this Screener VHS for 'Airborne' and if you'd consider selling it? If so, email me at wherecvhears@gmail.com and we can talk!

Thanks,
Spencer