Sunday, November 14, 2010

Wendy McColm

Give these videos a chance and just watch them. I think she plays the dry sense of humor really well. I guess it does help that shes also really Babetastic, but in all honesty she is really funny. I think its harder to act so natural, than over the top wacky and funny. Shes got a talent that few people have. People have to overcompensate for this, by acting edgy and rebellious (IE Sarah Silverman). But other actresses like Aubry Plazapossess this natural comedy that big time actresses fail to capture. Amy Pollard, Tina Fey, and other actress try to act straight faced and funny but cant get the same feel these two achieve. People dont have their own opinions anymore, if mainstream media says Tina Fey is the funniest, everyone agrees and doesnt add their two cents. Well Im adding my two cents, These two younger talents have the finger on the straight faced dry comedy pulse and I think it needs to be recognized. More comedy like this is needed, saying so much in small actions and none responsive comebacks is way better then a fart joke, or a Sarah Palin impression. This is talent and its talent I can respect. I wanted to hate these videos, but giving them a chance I actually enjoyed.


This robot rap I was expecting to hate, but like said just give it a chance.




im a loser for posting this.. but honestly its true

No comments: