Monday, January 18, 2010

Snowman Flashlight

Found this broken metal snow man at work last week. It had these little different color LCD lights all over it.
All the lights were held on by plastic wire ties, so I just clipped them all off.
I took all the white lights and taped them together with black electrical tape and shoved them to one end of a PVC pipe
I shoved the hell out of those wires and lights into the PVC. I plugged in the lights and it worked
Hellz yea.. its worthless and pointless.. it took 15 mins total.
I didnt want to waste all them lights, so I made a hot plug-in flashlight... waste.

3 comments:

infidel said...

so you made a lamp?

spencer said...

its like a stick of dynamite, minus a fuse plus a plug, minus the exploding stuff inside, plus a strand of snowman lights...

Im gonna invent my own strand of pychadelic arctic dank weed laced with cocaine and call it "snowman light..."

aaaggghhh epic fail blog comment, cool light-up thingy though < 3

Jay said...

im an idiot...plug in flashlight? stupid