Thursday, December 3, 2009

Passenger 57


Ok the leading women looks like Michael Jackson, I think most of the sound track is done by Kenny G. The dvd player at work doesnt have a remote so the sub titles are on, most of the what they say isnt even in the sub titles. I guess sub titles in the early 90s werent as in depth as they are today. When Narnia came out, we went to the wrong theater and we saw the version with sub titles. They were really annoying and the sub titles said things like:

"Triumphant Screaming"
"Distant Singing"
"Swords Clanging"
"Wind Blowing"
"Witch Cackling"
"Snow Crunching"

dumb stuff like that.. Passenger 57 sub titles sometimes didnt have full conversations. They would be talking and sub titles wouldnt even show.
Bad Guy: Mr. Cutter, how kind of you to pay me a visit. You've been a worthy adversary. It's a shame we won't be seeing much more of each other.
Snipes: Let me tell you something. If anybody else gets hurt on that plane... it's gonna take a hell of a lot more than a prison cell to keep me from ripping your fucking nuts off.

Bad Guy: Trust your instincts.
Snipes: My instincts are to wax your ass all over this floor!

His tough lines arent really even tough.. First time I saw this was around the time it came out, watching it again now its still not that bad of a movie.. meh who cares

No comments: