Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Blackmail Letters

Helped a friend move an entertainment center out of his families storage spot. When we were in there, I saw this photo album, but when I opened it, it was letters to his sister. They were all from her friends, and they were all weird/creepy. I took a picture of 2 of them
[Hey! Whats up? Im really tired. Where's the little cunt rag bitch at? She really pisses me off. I found out that she did tell everyone I fucked Jon! NO WAY! I'm not telling her anything anymore! Well I'm gonna go]
[Whats up! Im bored! Dom di dom. Me and Alex almost broke up last night. Its too much to write so I'll tell u the whole story. Its really scary. I went to Jons last night then Alex came over. We chilled for a little while. Then went to Alexs and had the best sex ever! Probably because we hadnt in awhile! We've never gone that long. Well Im gonna go.]

My friend and I figured she kept them to use them as Blackmail. Most of the letters were dated 2000, so that meant she was in 8th grade or 7th grade.. meaning her and her friend were 12/13. When I was that age frenching was a big deal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)