Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Terminator Salvation and The Hangover

Terminator Salvation = Terriblenator Suckvation. The movie just wasn't good. They tried to throw a love story plot with a women and a robot.. come on, straight up robotic gayness. I was not a fan and the graphics just were not good. Total suck fest. Im sick of Christian Bale.. over rated actor, over acts under acts, just ruins movies for me. Dont get me wrong, I loved Empire of the Sun and Swing Kids but any movie after that SUCKED. Common was in the movie toobrought the suck level to the 9th. God, just goes to show you dont need to be able to act to be in a movie. If you like this shit, you are most likely a mental defective

-------------

The Hangover = The Enjoymorer. I laughed and just enjoyed the entire movieWhen Galafianakis made it look like the baby was jerking off in this scene, I laughed. I think the way it was done was good. Just a bunch of funny situations. As soon as I started losing interest it picked back up and got enjoyable. Some things sucked, like the women police officershe stared at the camera twice... I hate when actors do that, especially ones that arent funny and ruin scenes. She didnt belong in this movie, period. The main reason was cause she wasnt funny. The other cop was pretty funny though and saved the scenes she ruined. Heather Grahm actually was ok in it... surprised. Worth seeing. I would see it again. A lot of twist and turns and wacky loco situations.

No comments: