Saturday, January 24, 2009

renee zellweger

new movie. what the fuck. talk about type cast. Why not call the movie Bridget Jones's Diarrhea : American Style. Its just like those lame british movies she did. Im sorry Im so angry, I dont know why but how many times can she play this dumb girl roll, who has trouble finding love, then finds the person she loves is someone that was right in front of her blah blah blah. When she was interviewed about the movie, this is what she said "My character is so ambitious and so cut throat I picked the script cause of the Physical comedy". Loser. The only movies I ever saw with her in it were Jerry Maguire kinda good, and Me Myself and Irene that SUCKED. I know I shouldnt judge unless I see her shitty quirky diary movies, but I will pass.
trash.

horrible post

No comments: