Sunday, December 21, 2008

Nothing Left To Mourn

I was deleting a bunch of music on my computer and I found this unreleased track of Paul singing with Nothing Left To Mourn. They recorded it in their practice area, and I think its fuckin sickie. If they would have recorded professionally they would have been signed no question. I didnt like their first EP, but the music they were doing towards the end was ON POINT. I told paul I had it, and he said no one in the band has it anymore, so Im posting this up. People need to hear it.
http://rapidshare.com/files/175493363/Nothing_Left_To_Mourn.rar
sucks they broke up

3 comments:

Gee said...

I can't download stuff at work. but is this the neat song? i like it. there is also a video of them playing live that ruleezzz.

eric said...

I loved this band

Sam said...

This song can't download any more can someone send it to me - Samcortorreal@gmail.com