Friday, December 19, 2008

hes just a skater dude, he said see ya later dude

this kid can ollie like a mofo. We hired him for the winter because my boss thought I was going to be in school, and we needed the extra help. Today was a chill day, after we got done morning set up, fixed all ball marks on the greens, started fixing washout bunkers it started raining hard. We cleaned the shop, finished the ball washers, and around 2:15 mark wanted to check his car. He had a skateboard in his trunk, and the kid Anthony Buchel asked to see it. He started doing long manuals with one foot across the whole shop. We asked how high he could ollie and he did this. Had to be at leaste 2 or 3 feet. I asked him to do it again so I could take a picture. Heres the picture Sorry its so blurry, I had to time the jump with my shitty cell camera. We put the yardage tape to show the hight, but failed.

No comments: