Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Breakfast/Gym

I went to BJs yesterday and bought 107$ worth of breakfast things. Coffee, Bagels, Milk, Orange Juice, Cereal, Cream Cheese, Breakfast Sandwiches, and some other stuff. Pretty much so I wouldn't have to stop at wawa or 711 on the way to work and pay for those pricey foodz. This morning I ate a bagel with cream cheese and jelly, and a cup of java.It was the balanz... ee. Anyway, I've been going to the gym every morning at 4:00am and working out till 5 for about a week. Its a pain in the budinsky (<---spell check didnt even check that word) but I enjoy doing it. Im currently at 335 lbs.. looking to get down to 300 or 290 as my dream weight. I'll take a picture of the gym tomorrow, its huge. They have tractor tires you can flip, I love that ghetto workout. I flipped it 13 times within 1 min. Im going to beat that tomorrow. Anyway...

1 comment:

spencer said...

Yo I must be tegan, cause Im so jealous of that mug.