Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sway..I hate you

Now he needs to figure out how to act, either act like a ghetto ass guy, or a white guy. I notice when he interviews/talks to white celebs/musicians he talks normal. But if hes in the same room with a black person, its "what up, yo homie, my niggah, shit be crazy ot" and shit like that. I hate his fake ass attitude, I hate his fucking dreads hiding in his ENORMOUS hat, I hate his ENORMOUS hat, I hate him. I cant express my anger as much as I wish I could, hes on interviewing Sean Combs right now, and hes acting over ghetto, its embarrassing. Now, I think he kinda looks like this guy from "Men at Work"
now, I like this guy, hes a good actor, how can you not like a guy that has a line like this

"there are several sacred things in this world
that you don't ever mess with, one of them
happens to be another mans fries
now you remember that, and you will live
a long and healthy life"

this guy is gnar, hate sway, even though dude looks like sway, I still hate sway.

who cares... whatever