Saturday, March 29, 2008

just had a flashback.. no lie

You know I was sitting here, and had a flash back of movies I saw when I was around 3 years old, and I lived in somers point. I remember the women that baby sat us made us watch Dark crystal (a movie young kids shouldnt watch)thats the one I remember, but I just had a flash back of pirates and singing, and some song about a general. So I did research and found the movie, its called The pirates of penzance,
I cant beleive I found it and even remembered it. But theres another one Im trying to remember. I might need help figuring it out, please help me. Im guessing its a musical, a little girl or boy, in a dessert, and a guy walks up and starts singing. They dance in the desert singing all I remember in the song is " and then we touch" and he sticks his hand out towards the kid whos in a cage or in a ship. Something about a wolf sticks out in my head too. The name of the movie has something about comet, or star rider or something like that. I wish I could remember it was soo long ago. the kid had red hair I think, like a little red hair affro. gee do work son!

1 comment:

Gee said...

i tried. but i have NO CLUE on what you are talking about.