Thursday, March 27, 2008

I just talked to artie smith


he told me some honestly funny and gnarly tour stories. I told him he better be keeping like a diary of all this shit thats happening. I also told him about the cafepress book deal thing, and told him I would help him get the book together for pressing. Im so souped to read it, and its not even out yet. I really hope he keeps up on it. I told him make it like diary entries, not stories that he had to edit and reread, told him the experience is whats interesting, not how hes writing.
I am tour legend -will(artie) smith

I just think that this book would be for people into the same kinda music, and that are jealous of what hes doing, and are wondering how it is out there for bands that arent van halen or aerosmith. KEEP WRITING ARTIE!

No comments: